Shifting ships

Today I moved from G.O. Sars to Brennholm, and in such style! I was taken on the small boat with Leif (my supervisor and the cruise leader). When we got next to Brennhom I had to climb up the side of the boat using the "ladder" which was built into the side. I really hope Leif took some pictures because it was so much fun and it felt really cool climbing up the side of a boat in the middle of the Norwegian Sea!!
Thank you, G.O. Sars for such an experience the last 17 days...tomorrow we will be at the Faroe Islands!
photo 1: GO Sars
photo 2: Faroe Islands boat


Comments

  1. Such a little feller...how do you get back? Take care of my little girl--Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get your stuff over?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove