ICES Day 1

So many emotions were running through my mind while I waited for 6pm to come around. Marius drove me to the dock and we waited for the vessel to come in. Then, finally, around 7, GO Sars turned the corner. It is HUGE! Marius and I went aboard and explored the ship together before it left port. There is a gym, sauna, large eating area, numerous lounges and I have my own en suite!

I got a smart phone, in hopes of connecting to Wi-Fi on board to send updates as they come from the lab or the bridge, but unfortunately, as of now it is not possible.

[Marius next to GO Sars]

[Bergen from the galley]

Comments

  1. Well, you've knocked it out of the park! Blessing to you, my girl, and bon voyage! Safe portage. I feel like I'm with you! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove