In the hospital...

Well today sucked. It was good in the morning before class, but I went to the bank to open an account and managed to pass out in the bank. I was at the counter talking to the lady about my account and all of a sudden I couldn't hear what she was saying and shortly after everything went blurry and then black. The next thing I remember is waking up in a chair waiting for the ambulence. When I was in the ER I was alone. I had tried to contact Jill and Lisa but was unsuccessful for a while. The only person who contacted me at the time was my friend, Antony, who called to see what I was doing this afternoon before I told him I was in the hospital. I was probably the youngest person in my treatment area by 50 years. The entertaining part was when Bruce, the old guy behind the curtain next to me, was getting up to go to the bathroom and I was nearly flashed! The nurse had to nearly yell for Bruce to hear her. I thought I had another kidney infection; I wasn't dehydrated...after sitting in the ER for about four hours the doctor blames the New Zealand climate. I don't really think that's the reason since now I still feel really crappy with a fever, aches and trouble drinking. When I was in the hospital I was having thoughts that they would want to remove one of my kidneys. But I'm alright. Jill picked me up and I slept 6 hours in my bed before moving. I went from shivering cold because of fever to sweating pretty bad. I'm feeling a little better now, but not much - just enough to leave this blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Bergen bound

Work lately