Getting back into the swing of Uni.



I'm feeling pretty much fully recovered after my episode and just on one more day of antibiotics. My left arm hurts a bit and is bruised from the multiple lines put in - definitely painful after 4 hours of constant writing in my lectures. I can tell I'm not in as good of shape as I was in since it's a pain in the ass to climb the hills downtown. Lisa says it's obvious I lost weight in the hospital though - probably because of the food there that tasted like cardboard most days. Before class today Lisa and I went into a McDonalds off Queen Street and I ordered the "Big Kiwi Breakfast," since they don't serve the Mcmuffin on a biscuit. It wasn't very good, not going to lie. So after that we went to our new favorite little cafe called Muffin Break and had some tea. Everyone there is so pleasant and the girl behind the counter calls you "Darling" or "Sweet heart." So here's a picture of the full moon that was on March 11 and the other picture is obviously the McDonalds breakfast.

Comments

  1. Not gonna lie, that McDonald's breakfast looks better than Mickey D's here at home. I wish people at the cafes here would call me "Darling" or "Sweetheart"... instead they just look annoyed! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, and I'm really enjoying all the pictures of your beautiful new "home"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove