Week 1 conclusions

One week finished of my Master's degree and this is what I've discovered... that I really got a great education from UoA, because I know how to do a lot of things that the Norwegian students did not get to practice in their Bachelors program. Such as statistical analysis, scientific writing, and data sampling. Sounds very simple, but it wasn't part of their studies.

I managed to not have to take the Aquatic Ecology course and have room in my schedule for Fish Behavior thanks to all my ecology courses last semester. Also, the manadatory BIO300 course focuses on statistics and data presentation, which I think I really learned how to do in Auckland, so it will be nice to know I can do well in the course with the most work this semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove