More photos


[Borghild cooking fish on the little grill]


[Stavanger - a small city about 5 hours south of Bergen - from the car ferry]


[Marius and Carolyn creeping towards the edge of Preikestolen]


[View of Bergen from Ulriken]


[Crooked door at Bryggen]


[Tram up Fløyen mountain - a popular tourist activity in Bergen]


[Some of the university from bird's-eye view, but my building is not included in the picture. The museum (the big pink building) is where the Rector will have his 'Welcome' speech for the new students]

Comments

  1. Hope school was fun... post some pics of the school when you have the chance. I like to see how beautiful the school environment is ....

    Are you sure the door is crooked? I believe Marius needs professional help in presenting himself... I think he is standing a bit crooked :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will next week when I have more time on campus. The labs look pretty nice, so I'll try to get a picture of those for you ;)

    The door was DEFINITELY crooked, but yes, Marius did over do it a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove