Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today was Dad's 52nd birthday! I didn't know what to get him so I cooked dinner and got him a card. We had grilled shrimp and pineapple with jambalaya rice and salad, followed by pineapple upside-down cake for dessert! Happy Birthday Dad! I had to make up for not being here for the last 2.



I have been keeping myself fairly busy at home. I repainted my room and have given both the cat and dog two baths. Last weekend we went to Grand Rapids to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa. Mom did a great job refinishing their dining room table from 1955!




This photo was sent to me by one of my favorite lecturers (Dr. Mary Sewell) on a field trip to Whangarei Heads. Here we are identifying soft shore organisms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove