IKEA assembly day

Saturday afternoon Marius and I took the grand adventure to IKEA to buy some things for the apartment, most important being a nightstand for me. It is very easy to spend lots of money there when everything is priced between 5- and 15- kr. We managed to also get a scale, fish shaped ice cube tray, toothbrush holder, oven mits, and other random necesities.

Sunday was table assembly day. Did not take very long at all before we got to enjoy the luxury of having a table by the bed for me to put my alarm clock and glasses! No more fear of stepping on them now!



Sunday night Marius also had a soccer game. I went with him and ran while his team was warming up. They lost 3-2, but it was still a nice way to spend the afternoon.



Comments

  1. I think I miss about NZ is IKEA!.... I really want to make a IKEA showroom one day! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have exactly the same bedside tables!! :) ours are red and we got them from Ikea about a year ago!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove