All or nothing...

Marius is gone this week for a work training thing. So I have a bit of time to burn by myself until Thursday. I have been able to getting ahead on my readings and work on the scarf that has been in progress the past month or so. Also, since there are only 10 days left until my big Stoltzen Opp race (if you recall, the steepest race in the world), I have created a training plan for the final days. Nothing like putting it off til the last minute! Typical college student behavior I guess. Last year, the average finish time for the girls was around 20 minutes. My goal is to finish the race in less than 20 minutes. It will be quite a feat when I do it! Notice the confidence in that statement. Perhaps I should be a little more weary. Supposedly, the Stoltzen trail has been closed this summer for stair repair. These repairs were done by hired sherpas from Nepal. Lazy Norwegians...
The weather forcast the past week has been rain, rain, oooh look there's a little break in the clouds!, rain, clouds, mist...and so on. So fingers crossed that the weather is good on race day (the 24th). Speaking of weather, on Thursday, I'll be going out to an area of Bergen called Arna where there are three 'beaches', and we will be testing the water quality. Our data will be used by the Bergen Kommune, as they are intending on constructing a boardwalk in the area and creating a park. I'll try to take some pictures. Our data will also be used for the final project and presentation for the course BIO300 (Biological Data Analysis). P.S. If you haven't heard the news, I'll be home for Christmas! Thank you Mom and Dad for helping me come home for my first Christmas in two years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week on M/S Brennholm

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

Smalahove