Traumatic things when walking to campus

I only have a 5 minute walk to campus, but I seem to have traumatic experiences. OK, that was a bit of a dramatic word to choose, but it is weird how often my walk goes from normal to strange.

There was the time the girl got her foot crushed under a steel plate in the road on the first day of classes. The occasional cross-dressing or naked guy running for Craccum editor (the University magazine). I can't think of others but I know there are some!

Today, however, I was pooped on by a bird. I'm used to it; happened a lot last year on my field trip to the gannet colony. I hope that it is "good luck" like they say, and not that I have bad luck for getting pooped on by a bird. a good portion of the projectile feces hit my glasses, that wasn't so nice. Luckily there was no one passing to see it! Wait...did that use up my good luck?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove