I am a marine biologist!


I finished all of my exams today at 4:30pm. I am pretty sure I did well in all of my courses, despite the Tommy Boy scene that always plays through my head when I walk out of that last exam:

"Oh my God, D+... I passed! I'm gonna graduate! ...I wish we knew each other, this is a little awkward."

4 years of university education later I can say that my childhood ambitions are now reality. Not many people can say they became what they wanted to be as kids. It still hasn't sunk in that I have my Bachelors degree now (well, when they've finished marking exams and give out grades). Now I can go into the world and put what I've learned to practice -- but not too much unless I do my MSc...which is on the agenda.

This blog will change from "Life in New Zealand" to "Life in Norway"...stay tuned!

Comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

    You have fulfilled a destiny, my little Jacques Cousteau!

    Mom & I are completely proud or your accomplishment and what you stand for.

    Thank you for garnering the ability to leave the camp better than you found it...thanks from all of us. You will make the world a better place!

    "Haere mai", Justine and Marius, looking forward to seeing you!

    Love and Peace..."Ka kite ano"

    Mom & Dad & Carolyn & Our Families

    PS...We will miss New Zealand and thanks for taking us there..."Haere ra"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove