Iceland - day 4/5

Long day of talks, some very interesting an others not really my interest, but Marius arrived Thursday night. My talk was on Friday, the last day of the conference. I was nervous because the room was massive. I tried to keep it shorter than 15 minutes for any questions but there were none. Another recent Master grad also wasn't asked questions, so we believe the older guys perhaps didn't want to scare us -- and it was also the last day of the conference. 

The weather was very nice on Friday, so Marius and I walked around the coty a little bit before the log walk to a hostel I booked for the weekend. Glad I took part in the conference as it was a valuable experience and was able to make some contacts at NOAA. I was also told that my talk was a highlight for one pf the sessions :)




Comments

  1. You never cease to amaze me. I see they cleaned the graffiti off the statue. I told Mom, "Who would have imagined that the amazing building we walked through would be the site of your presentation." Absolutely remarkable! You are indeed blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week on M/S Brennholm

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

Smalahove