An update

[Credit to NPR]
- Massive earthquakes? NO
- Day already turned to night? NO
- Judgment Day has arrived? Nope

"So, it looks like The Rapture that evangelical radio broadcaster Harold Camping said would begin at 6PM NZT and that lots of people have been talking about hasn't happened."

Or is this supposed to be Hell? Being stuck inside on a beautiful Sunday working on a massive report...hmm...nah, not Hell. I haven't broke down to ask for deliverance.

Actually, at the time the big thing was supposed to happen, I was enjoying the best dinner I've had in months!

Camping's website hasn't updated the news, by the way...Maybe he thinks this is hell since he just can't seem to get it right.

Comments

  1. This is your father. It's nice up here and there is all the beer you can drink. People friendly. Still looking for family and friends, but I've just arrived and thought I'd stop for a brew or two. Evangelists aren't permitted to solicit, so I've asked that we watch some Lawerance Welk...OMG! Lawerance?!?! Gotta jet. Say your prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove