College Grad

So, since New Zealand has this strange tradition where graduation isn't until months after you finish your final semester, I decided to pretend I'm attending my graduation by borrowing my friend's regalia and I got a couple pictures...just so that I can pretend that I will have my graduation.

Look Mom and Dad, I graduated! Looking forward to that graduation dinner when I come back home in two months :)

[If I was sticking around for my graduation...]
[Me with the true Graduand, Divya (one of my best friends in NZ)]
CONGRATULATIONS, DIV!

Comments

  1. As Peter Griffin would say..."M m m m mmmm mmm m m m m mmmm..." (Pomp and Circumstance) From Mom and Dad http://www.miss-music.com/pomp.html
    WE ARE ALL VERY PROUD OF YOU!!! Miss you terribly. Love and Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove