It's my birthday!

First birthday wish was via a phone call at 12:30AM (New Zealand time) from Marius. Though it woke me up, it was a sweet surprise. This morning I watched the Wild Thornberries, which was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid, then I got to talk to Marius on skype for almost 2 hours. Now I am watching my favorite movie (O' Brother, Where Art Thou?) before a pizza lunch with Mike and Divya. I can already tell it will be a nice day! [at 9AM]

....until my computer broke :( [at 11:30AM]

But then my flatmate, Mike, bought me a cake, pizza and wine to celebrate my birthday with me. It was such a nice treat! Really cheered me up after my computer gave me a panic attack and made me sad.


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!! I remembered yours was some time around here because mine is soon too! I think I'm 10 years older than you... that sucks... but you seem right on track; when i turned 22 i had just returned from both honduras and zimbabwe! hope you had a good one. we saw Christchurch on the news tonight - it looks just awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jude! Honduras AND Zimbabwe!! WOW!!!

    Luckily, Auckland isn't affected by earthquakes...although there is a volcano overdue to erupt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove