First day of school!

Today was the first day of the last semester of my Bachelors degree. It was just like the first day of every other semester: groups of Asians smoking by the "This is a non-smoking campus" signs, first years looking lost, crowded side walks, and the introduction lectures repeating that there is no cheating allowed. The only difference this semester making it feel so different was that it's my last one! Oh, and I have my first class at Tamaki campus, which is a 20 minute bus ride from the city.

This semester I'm enrolled in: principles of ecology, freshwater ecology, marine ecology and conservation ecology. Ecology is the theme this semester, but the field trips should be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove