Thesis submitted!

Today was the first of the final phases to completing my Masters degree. I have officially submitted my 59 page thesis titled: Schooling dynamics of summertime migrating Northeast Atlantic mackerel (Scomber scombrus) in the Norwegian Sea using multibeam sonar

On July 1st I will present my project to an external sensor who will give me my final grade. I'm not finished with this project until after September. Now I need to write an application for travel funds for my trip to the International Council for Exploration of the Sea (ICES) Annual Science Conference (ASC) held in Reykjavik, Iceland this September.

I will soon have my Master of Science in Marine Biology...assuming all goes smoothly, which I'm confident it will.

[Cover page]

Comments

  1. Yahoo! Time to celebrate! Now you can walk eye level with your competition and Marius will have an academic equal. You're in a lesser percent so remember people will not only want to learn from you but understand your methods to explore more.

    Way to go my Little Jacques!!!

    ♡♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove