Sunrise Hike

This morning I woke up around 5:30 to have some eggs, toast and coffee before I headed out to enjoy a morning hike up our local mountain, Ulriken, which stands about 640 m above sea level (approx. 2099 ft). I left the house a little after 6, and it was really nice to be the first one up the mountain. There was no one around until I was on my way back down (which was around 7:30). I was fast on the way up, but I'm always quite slow going down because I'm not very sure-footed and I need to strengthen those muscles for walking down. The sun was shining and the temperature felt like it was around 50 degrees F. The rain is supposed to come in this afternoon by the bucket-loads, so I'm happy that I got out of bed for this hike. 

Only 3 weeks left until my thesis is due...no rest for the weary!


Comments

  1. What a great incentive for the day! You are going to do great on completing your work and your contribution very great! You have a graduation gift waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo a graduation gift?! That's a lot of incentive too :)

      Delete
  2. I see your signature smile, too! (Usually you had a blue binky poking out like a cigar)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty view!.... good luck with the thesis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove