Jeg er smart student!

Today my Norwegian teacher said that she thinks I should be up in level 2! Just depends on if there is room for me in the class. I am now capable of introducing myself and my background in norsk:

Jeg heter Justine og jeg kommer fra Detroit i USA. Jeg bor på Landås i Bergen og jeg er student i Universitetet i Bergen og studerer marin biologi. I dag Marius og jeg kjøpte fisker for vår nye akvarium! (I think we need a couple more fish)

(It just gets a little confusing when to use "på" vs "i"...even the teacher couldn't really explain.)

I am nervous for my half-marathon in September because I have developed a knee injury (NOT GOOD!), so I am taking it very easy this week and have a doctor appointment scheduled next week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove