Bring on 2012

Tuesday I will fly back to Bergen with a 7 or 8 hour layover in Frankfurt. Being home has been a nice reminder of holiday fun and memories with family. Too bad there wasn't any snow...I am really bummed about that. 

It seemed like socks were the gift of the year. I made Dad a pair and I got at least 4 pairs. The pocket money will help save up for a dive trip that Marius and I are kind of talking about. This year I will learn Norwegian, start my thesis, and land a job! Bring it on 2012, because I've got a lot planned! 

[Christmas dinner - The Diaz family together again]

Comments

  1. Definitely a lot planned for 2012... I wish I can learn another foreign language, but I never managed to finish my Spanish module for 3 years!... Happy New Year, Justine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove