My favorite things...

So I thought for the last semester of my stay in New Zealand I would mention one of my favorite things about my stay here. I'll make it like a travel guide for anyone interested in taking a trip to one of the most beautiful countries.

I'll start with my favorite spot in Auckland:
Viaduct Harbor- A great spot for finding some great restaurants. They can be on the more expensive side, but I highly recommend Waterfront Cafe's seafood chowder. It's about $16 and it is VERY filling.

I went here with Lisa during my first semester here and I took my mom here when she visited in November.

This month is the seafood festival in Auckland where Jimmy Buffett will be having a limited seat concert. Too cool that he is having a show here. Surprised to know that there are some kiwi Parrotheads down here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove