Kiss me, I'm Irish!


Yesterday was St.Patrick's Day. The whole day I listened to The Chieftains, Irish Rovers, Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys. When I got home from my full day at uni, I cooked corned beef and cabbage with potatoes and carrots. My flatmate, Mike, made some salsa, and we watched The Boondock Saints while enjoying our feast.


We were greeted with green beer at the Queens Ferry, where a friend of mine works. After a stop at Father Ted's to see if there was good music I went home for an early night. I was a little disappointed in Father Ted's. They are an Irish pub, run by an Irish couple, but the music was not what I wanted to hear on St. Patrick's Day. Just a guy with his guitar singing some popular hit songs that you hear on the radio. Nothing Irish about that.


Today has been a full day at uni. But tonight will be great because I am going to see Old Crow Medicine Show with a few friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove