Christmas in Oslo

Carolyn arrived on Dec 18th and the next day she and I went to the Pepperkakerbyen (Gingerbread City) before the 8 hour drive to Oslo. The Engebrethsens have given us a wonderful Christmas with such nice gifts, food and skiing!

[Marius and I made cookies to bring with us.]

[Playing in Frogner Park - it was quite cold!]

[We saw a free Christmas concert at Oslo Domkirke with Norway's Donkeyboy]

[We watched "The Mistress and the Butler" and "Merry Christmas Mr. Bean" before decorating the tree]

[Skyping family on Christmas Eve]

[The Engebrethsens]

[Socks that I made for Carolyn for Christmas]

Comments

  1. Those socks are quite Grinchy! Nicely done and we wore ours skiing and kept snug...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they were a hit. She wore them almost everyday :) But I sure have a lot of practice ahead of me because Grandma Odny made an AMAZING pair for Tron.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove