Small improvements

Nothing really big has been happening - so that's why there haven't been any posts in a while. I have been working on my thesis, as usual, but finally finished with cleaning the sonar data, so now I can move onto the exciting part - seeing what the fish are actually doing!

[New carpet and fixed couch!]
In the meantime, Marius and I got a new rug for the living room - fluffier and bigger to protect the floors from the pointy couch legs. We also got a new cabinet from IKEA to put the aquarium on -- woohoo exciting! (haha).

We are excited for our little trip to London in December. We will officially be among a group of Norwegians that go to London for their shopping - very fancy! I bought the three of us tickets to hear Clare College Cambridge Christmas choir concert. What a cozy way to get into the Christmas spirit!


[The penguins are right next door to one of the other IMR buildings, so I ate lunch with them today]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove