Done with the first part of my thesis

This week I finished the not so exciting job of scrutinizing sonar! Now I can begin with some statistics to see what these mackerel were doing in 2010. My supervisors are also very excited that the project is progressing to the next phase so that they can be a bit more involved.

[My sonar transects in NW, NE, SW and SE Atlantic/Norwegian Sea]

In the meantime, I did some more holiday decorating and have been preparing for my Norwegian exam. One of my supervisors wants me to hold a little presentation for them only in Norwegian! That should be interesting haha

[kjøleskap snømann]

Popular posts from this blog

Bergen bound

Work lately