Knarvikmila

[Sprinting through the finish line!]
Finished my first half marathon today in 2 hours and 7 minutes! Proud of myself for killing my goal of 2 hours and 15 minutes. Though I did not finish in the top half of competitors, I was very happy with myself and now I have a new goal to work towards --- less than 2 hours! Two time Olympic gold medalist Haile Gebrselassie was there to kick off the run as well! Overalll, it was a good run and I really impressed myself with how much I can stick to something.

[Gebrselassie handing out awards to the kids]

[Starting out pretty good]

[All smiles at 16 kilometers]


Comments

  1. Great job.... now I have no reason... You are my inspiration. I need to get my fat, lazy ass out there to run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can do it you DEFINITELY can :) Felt so good when I crossed that finish line!

      Delete
  2. Looks like that guy in light blue finished right behind you...check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't let someone who was behind me in the beginning finish before me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove