Home for Christmas

Flew into Detroit via Frankfurt on Wednesday. Marius and I woke up at 4:30AM to get to the airport for my 6:30 flight. When we took off from Bergen, a kid was screaming and crying so loud; then 5 minutes into the flight the guy across from me got sick, so the plane turned around back to Bergen to get him medical attention and made us delayed about 45 minutes to refuel. Luckily, I had a 5 hour layover in Frankfurt so by the time we landed I had about 90 minutes to get to my gate.

Customs is always an interesting situation. The officers always say "Norway?! What are you doing in Norway?!" But home now and still kind of on Bergen time. I get exhausted by 9:30 and then wake up at 6. This weekend we will get our tree and put up decorations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

Smalahove