Trondheim

Thursday, Marius and I flew north to Trondheim because he had a meeting Friday morning. No snow up there, but it was around freezing. We stayed with his friend Martin and we took a tour around their former university, NTNU. It was a nice old campus, and the rest of the town was cozy and rustic. I also got to see some friends who I had met in New Zealand.

[On the "old bridge"]

[Marius and Martin by Norway's Hogwart's - NTNU]

[Trondheim's oldest cathedral, Nidaros Cathedral, established in 1152]
["Would you like to see my basket of heads?"]
[Snow in the mountains seen from the plane back to Bergen]

Comments

  1. You are living the life! Fantastic! You really should side-line journal your travels because you're about the 1% of 7 billion folks that would enjoy the view from your perspective. Great pics and excellent writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first pic reminiscent of old pics from Ironwood (black & white). Grams would be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful place... I think we need to visit you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week on M/S Brennholm

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

Smalahove