Weekend on Waiheke





Saturday afternoon I was invited out to Waiheke Island to Hannah (from MI) and Sonny's (originally from Singapore) house. They have two 'puppies': Kalie (1 yr old) and Jet (5 months). This past week the island suffered from heavy rains which destroyed the foundation of one house, which made the New Zealand Herald, so naturally I took a photo. They showed me a few cool beaches on the island, Hannah and I knitted, we had a fire in their little wood stove, and this morning took Jet for a walk and play on the beach. It was a much needed weekend. It was soooo nice and relaxing. I can't wait to go back and hang out there for a weekend again! Thanks again to Hannah and Sonny!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove