No more cars for me!


I have decided that I am bad luck when it comes to cars. John and Jill decided it would be nice to drive Salina and I to our schools to take a look and we got just outside downtown Auckland when the car broke down! [I will note that I was not driving the car and all I did was sit in the back seat and buckle up.] The car engine started to overheat and John said that they just had the car in the shop just 4 days ago. John called a "towie" and got the car towed back home but only he could fit in the truck so the 3 of us girls (Jill, Salina, and I) waited about an hour to catch the next bus home. I am convinced that I am a jinx when it comes to cars now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week on M/S Brennholm

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

Smalahove