House update: finished bathroom!!

At the end of September 2016 we moved into our 1920's house. We were immediately swept into making it feel like our own and the room I wanted done first was the upstairs bathroom. Initially, we only planned a simple makeover; just to put up some wet room panels and a new sink. Boy did that turn into something way bigger than we could have imagined last year.

We tore it all out, walls, floor and all, and hired a company to do it properly. We didn't want to risk messing up the waterproofing part of the bathroom renovation!

In February we hired a contractor, and we were told they would be done in just two weeks. ...Well...it took six. One thing after another, there was always a hiccough. But it's finally done! I'm very happy with the result, but once we finish renovating the last room in the second floor, we are going to wait on doing more big projects til we have saved up money again.

BEFORE



MIDDLE









AFTER!


[Bathtub was tested out on Sunday after my long run *thumbs up*]



The current state of our bedroom...


Popular posts from this blog

Bergen bound

Work lately