Doggie Day Care

Meet my first client! Her name is Kajsa ("Kai-sah"). She is an 11-yr old cocker spaniel.



I created a profile on a website over here called finnenhundepasser.no and I was contacted a week later by a very nice couple living 400 meters away. Kajsa has been with me two days now, and we pre-arranged a few other days this month. During the day Kajsa usually sleeps while I work on job applications and when I take a break we take a nice walk. We don't get too far since she likes to sniff everything but we are out for at least half an hour. Unfortunately, she is deaf, but very good with hand signals. Ozzie definitely doesn't get the same treatment - but only because he isn't deaf and will come when called. 

It's nice having a dog with me at home. I actually feel more productive!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. She's really well behaved. Sleeps most of the day, as dogs do, which is nice for me to get stuff done. She and I already have a routine down.

      Delete
  2. I wish you could take Buster as a client! He hates to be alone. Makes him really sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would gladly take him! As long as Kajsa sees where I am she is happy and falls asleep. Very easy dog to take care of.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove