Our house has become a home

When you decide to "stop" by IKEA, make sure you have the entire day set aside only for IKEA activities. Today, Marius and I went with the idea of just buying a reading lamp for the livingroom. We didn't decide on a lamp, but instead brought home a tv table and shoe cabinet. The assembly, re-arranging and cleaning took 7 hours. We are very happy with the result!! 

[I did help for most of it, but  I was
also designated picture taker!]


[Completed 'entertainment station'  with sliding red doors]
["skoskap"- shoe cupboard that I put together myself!] 

Comments

  1. Love IKEA. Simple, and cheap. Miss it as well...NZ has NO IKEA becos the local companies feel the threat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how it is inexpensive and really fun to do :) A real shame NZ doesn't have a store; if it did when I was there the apartment would have had quite a few IKEA things!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove