A challenge...

I am back to the old routine of talking to Marius on Skype and going to work for, on average, 6 hours a few days a week. I am now trying to save up every single penny to visit Marius and my other Norwegian friends in Norway at the end of June.

I will need to save up about $3000 to pay for the ticket and my rent while I'm gone. I already have some money saved up for my next visa application, but I'm still taking every hour of work I can get. Sadly, it's now down to only about three days a week.

February is the hottest month in New Zealand, and it is proving that at night.

I am excited to get started on the new semester, starting March 1. I think I am most excited for GEOG 311, Hydrology and Fluvial Geomorphology.
"An integrated study of hydrological and fluvial processes in a river basin context. Content includes: examination of the water balance, run-off generating processes and river hydrology, integrated with investigation of sediment sources and transport and resulting deposits. Scientific principles are applied to selected practical problems."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove