Exams are Done!

Finished my last exam on Wednesday! Things are great! It's currently 6pm and I'm in my room looking out the window and I can see the clocktower. My flatmates are in the living room planning their ski trip down south for a few days. Things are falling into place - heaps of stress with it, but that's normal. Not too much happening though. It's winter. It's about 14 degrees outside, so about 57 degrees fahrenheit. It's pretty foggy outside and rains a bit. That's winter here. No snow up here in Auckland. Excited for it to warm up more though. My biological clock keeps telling me I should be on the beach getting a tan since it's June not November! It will be warmer soon enough though. I'm just happy to be here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pancho is 6 months and I'm finally published!

This week on M/S Brennholm

Smalahove